A. Waxman & Company is a communications and public affairs consulting firm based in Philadelphia, PA. Ben Waxman has over two decades of experience working in high profile communications roles for organizations such as the Pennsylvania Senate, Philadelphia Daily News, and the United Food and Commercial Workers. Most recently, he served as Director of Communications for Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner.
Founded in 2017, the name of A. Waxman & Company is a nod to Ben’s great-great grandfather Abraham Waxman, who founded a glass company of the same name in South Philadelphia in 1899. Today, the firm provides communications services to a wide variety of clients, including elected officials, business executives, union leaders, and non-profit organizations.
- Larry Krasner for DA
- Ellen Ceisler for Commonwealth Court
- Education Law Center
- City Councilman Kenyatta Johnson
- National Union of Hospital & Healthcare Workers: District 1199C
- American Civil Liberties Union of PA
- Resonate Mediation & Arbitration
- Philly Office Retail
- Jumpstart Germantown
- Trolley Car Café
- Pennsylvania Budget & Policy Center